Released at roughly the same time as the first Hot Wheels (including our 1:64 take), the Firebird was Pontiac's entry into the pony car market. It came with a convertible option, which we used as one of our inaugural editions. Land our HWC Original 16 Custom Firebird!
This release of the slick classic features an opening hood, a Spectraflame Otto blue finish, and Neo-Classics Redline wheels for a smooth, swift roll. Don't get burnedpick yours up before they all fly away.
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 7/17 at 9 a.m. PT until 7/18 at 9 p.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 7/19 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Purchase limits now removed on this item
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame Otto blue
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Blue
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/6,000)
SKU #: FCM77