Our '60s Ford Econoline Pickup is hot enough… But it's totally blistering when we created this edition of what the guys at Gas Monkey Garage did for us! Get the RLC Exclusive Hi-Po Hauler at HWC.
Taking a '63 Ford Econoline, Gas Monkey Garage intended to create an "outrageous homage to the exhibition dragsters from the '60s." Mounting a 700-hp engine in the back, we think they more than succeeded. Our highly detailed 1:64 edition of their vision arrives with a Spectraflame burnt orange finish, Hi-Po Hauler deco, and Real Riders wheels. Fast N' Loud is what it's all about!
- Body Color: Spectraflame burnt orange
- Deco: "Hi-Po HAULER" and Gas Monkey logo in gold on sides
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders DSD 12-spoke Drag (front), Real Riders slotted wheels (rear)
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine w/painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Tan w/hand-painted black seat and wheel
- RLC Members only (until sold out): 9/18 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Limit of TWO (2) per RLC Membership (lmit increased 9/24/18)
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged on a blister card in a Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/12,000)
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
SKU #: FPN07