RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)
By Gary Barnum
The Skyline can trace its roots to royalty. The first Skyline was produced by the Prince Motor Company in 1957. It eventually made its way to Nissan, of course, and became the legend we know and love. Make it the jewel in the crown of your collection with the RLC Exclusive ’01 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) on 11/12/19!
The original Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) was not released in North America. This edition gives you a chance to get a pristine edition with opening hood (a first for this casting), Real Riders 6-spoke wheels, and lots of detailing at a more affordable price. Make a noble effort to get yours!
- Features: Opening hood (First time for this casting!)
- Body Color: Spectraflame Race Team blue
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Real Riders 6-spoke wheels
- Base: Full-metal, matte black-painted chassis w/ painted details and engine w/painted details
- Window Color: Light smoke-tinted
- Interior Color: Black w/ painted details
- RLC blister card in Kar Keepers clamshell case
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxx/12,500)
- Available Only to RLC Members (until item is sold out): 11/12/19 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; extra charges may apply for express shipping or special handling (customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay additional shipping charges or taxes)
- We do offer international shipping to other countries – please see shipping costs and details here (international shipping availability subject to change)
- Limit of ONE (1) per RLC Membership (if quantities remain, limits may be increased or lifted at our sole discretion)
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production cars may vary from the photos shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.