It was a real show car in the 1960s, and the eye-catching custom joined the Hot Wheels brand launch in our first year. However, the real Silhouette went missing in the 1980sand has never been found! But you can find our HWC Original 16 edition here.
Always a very popular piece, the Silhouette has remained a collector favorite for 50 years. This edition features a Spectraflame antifreeze finish and Neo-Classics Redline wheels. Don't forget your Silhouette!
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 8/21 at 9 a.m. PT until 8/22 at 9 p.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 8/23 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge or taxes. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Purchase limits now removed on this item
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Body Color: Spectraflame antifreeze
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassiss
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color :Pearl white
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/4,000)
SKU #: FNC30