The 1967 Cadillac Eldorado was heavily redesigned, creating a much slicker version of a luxury car. Notice the headlights? No, because they were hidden behind vacuum-operated doors. The Custom Eldorado made the inaugural Hot Wheels lineup in 1968, and now returnsits first release since 1971!in our HWC Original 16 series.
This edition features an opening hood, a Spectraflame magenta finish with matte black roof, and Neo-Classics Redline wheels. Turn your collection into one of gold with this wealth of beauty.
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 7/24 at 9 a.m. PT until 7/25 at 9 p.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 7/26 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge or taxes. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Purchase limits now removed on this item
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame magenta
- Deco: Matte black roof
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Pearl white
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/5,000)
SKU #: FNC25