At 50 years, the inaugural Hot Wheels releases are more iconic than ever. With this edition of the Custom Cougar, you can hear our HWC Original 16 series roar!
With its first market release, the 1967 Cougar was a slightly lengthier version of the Ford Mustang. This was Mercury’s cool cat in the pony car stable, and it clawed its way to car of the year. Our opening hood edition is purr-fect for your collection.
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 3/20 at 9 a.m. PT until 3/21 at 9 p.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 3/22 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Limit of TWO (2) per RLC Membership
- On 3/22, unless sold out, there is a limit of TWO (2) per HWC Account, and RLC Members can purchase their limit of TWO (2) if they did not do so during the Priority Window. (Purchase limits subject to change after RLC Priority Window.)
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame bright orange
- Deco: Matte black roof
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Cream
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/6,000)
SKU #: FCM81