Named after a small type of warship, the first Corvette® was introduced 65 years ago. Our Custom Corvette®, released 50 years ago, represents a later model. Set sail with our HWC Original 16 edition!
Back in 1968, the Corvette® was all set to release with an all-new, third-generation look. The Mattel release was actually issued before the real car! But you already knew Hot Wheels were fast from day one, right? Don't miss this edition, or you may have a sinking feeling about that hole in your Hot Wheels fleet.
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 5/15 at 9 a.m. PT until 5/16 at 9 p.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 5/17 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Limit of TWO (2) per RLC Membership
- On 5/17, unless sold out, there is a limit of TWO (2) per HWC Account, and RLC Members can purchase their limit of TWO (2) if they did not do so during the Priority Window. (Purchase limits subject to change after RLC Priority Window.)
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame root beer brown
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base: Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Cream
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/6,000)
SKU #: FCM79