They have become legend in the last 50 years: the first 16 castings released by Hot Wheels. Our retooling of the Custom T-Bird helps the HWC Original 16 series soar again on 2/27!
The luxurious 1967 Ford Thunderbird four-door model featured rear “suicide doors” (opening on back hinges rather than front hinges). Our Hot Wheels spin on it features an opening hood and the “fishmouth” grille that was inspired by jetfighters. Thunder in the skies? No, thunder on the highwaysor your orange track.
- RLC Members (36-hour Priority Window): 2/27 at 9 a.m. PT
- HWC Account Holders (if not sold out): 3/1 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here
- Purchase limits now removed on this item
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame olive
- Deco: Matte black roof
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels:Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base:Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Cream
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/6,000)
SKU #: FCM75