Release date: 2/28/2017
This Camaro with a blown engine designed by Ira Gilford first appeared in 1970. The “Spoilers” Heavy Chevy weighs back in with this HWC edition.
This release features a glistening Spectraflame finish, swift Neo-Classics Redline wheels, and a collector's button and decal sheet — just like the originals!
- RLC 24-hour Priority Window: 2/28 at 9 a.m. PT
- Everyone (if not sold out): 3/1 at 9 a.m. PT
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each;
- RLC members earn three (3) Rewards Points per car when purchasing this item during the RLC Priority Window
- Limit of TWO of each car per RLC membership during the RLC 24-hour Priority Window on 2/28
- On 3/1, anyone can buy a limit of TWO of each car per order (which means RLC members can buy two more if they already purchased two during the Priority Window)
- If quantities remain after 3/1, all limits and restrictions will be removed for anyone to buy until sold out
SKU #: DMH96