The consensus seems to be that it was the 1967 Barracuda fastback that made this swift fish an actual pony car. With its longer wheelbase, it was ready to strike! Reel in our HWC Original 16 Custom Barracuda.
This edition features an opening hood, a Spectraflame Otto blue finish, and Neo-Classics Redline wheels. We're not sure if you should file this one under pony or fish, but make sure it's in your collection.
Pricing and Purchase Limits:
- Priced at $19.99 plus shipping and processing each; customers shipping to Canada may be required to pay an additional shipping charge or taxes. We do offer international shipping to some countries; for the list of available countries and more shipping options and info, click here.
- Purchase limits now removed on this item
- Rewards Points for RLC Members (per purchase): 20
- Refunds only, no exchanges.
Production car may vary from the photo shown. Mattel reserves the right to modify the color, decorations and wheel type.
- Features: Opening hood
- Body Color: Spectraflame Otto blue
- Body Type: ZAMAC
- Wheels: Neo-Classics Redline wheels
- Base:Full-metal, chrome-plated chassis and engine
- Window Color: Light blue-tinted
- Interior Color: Black
Packaging and Quantities:
- Packaged in a collectible black box on a replica 1968 blister card with an individually numbered sticker and metal collector button
- Each vehicle features an individually numbered sticker (xxxx/6,000)
SKU #: FPN47